With the release of FFMPEG 4.4 I tried to compile CinGG with git-ffmpeg.
I used the following command from ./configure:

./configure --with-single-user --with-git-ffmpeg --with-booby

And then I compiled with:

make 2>&1 | tee /tmp/cin5.log && make install

The compilation crashes immediately with the cin5.log that I attach.

Do you have any advice for me or is this an impossible task for a
non-programmer?
mkdir -p bin bin/applications bin/pixmaps bin/lv2
make -j26 all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1'
Making all in thirdparty
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty'
make[2]: warning: -j26 forced in submake: resetting jobserver mode.
mkdir /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build
tar -xJf src/a52dec-0.7.4.tar.xz 
tar -xJf src/djbfft-0.76.tar.xz 
git clone yes ffmpeg.git 
tar -xJf src/twolame-0.4.0.tar.xz 
tar -xJf src/lame-3.100.tar.xz 
tar -xJf src/openjpeg-2.4.0.tar.xz 
tar -xJf src/opus-1.3.1.tar.xz 
tar -xJf src/libtheora-1.1.1.tar.xz 
tar -xJf src/libogg-1.3.4.tar.xz 
fatal: repository 'yes' does not exist
tar -xJf src/libvorbis-1.3.7.tar.xz 
make[2]: *** [Makefile:324: /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/ffmpeg.source] Error 128
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
patch -d djbfft* -p1 < src/djbfft-0.76.patch1
patching file error.h
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/djbfft.source
patch -d a52dec* -p1 < src/a52dec-0.7.4.patch1
patching file liba52/imdct.c
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/a52dec.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/libogg.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/twolame.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/opus.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/lame.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/libvorbis.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/openjpeg.source
touch /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/build/libtheora.source
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:530: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1'
make: *** [Makefile:486: all] Error 2
-- 
Cin mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/mailman/listinfo/cin

Reply via email to