Den 30.05.2023 15:19, skrev Terje J. Hanssen:
Interlaced and/or Deinterlaced continued:
- I'll add a good reference and some old background threads:

What is deinterlacing? The best method to deinterlace movies
http://www.100fps.com/

[CinCV TNG] Deinterlacing or not?
https://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2016q2/004926.html

[CinCVS] Interlacing, DVD