Hi Cinelerra GG users and developers,
my name is Matteo Bini and I'm new to this mailing list.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the amazing work you do on
Cinelerra: it is a great non-linear editing software. Because of this, I
would like to make a donation to support you. How can I do this? Do you
accept bank transfers, credit cards... or even the horrible PayPal?

My main question is about DaVinci Resolve. Is there a way to export a
timeline from Blackmagic software to Cinelerra GG? I've recently
finished shooting a short film, that's been edited and colour-corrected
in DaVinci Resolve. I would like to edit its audio on Cinelerra GG. Do
you think there's a way to move the synchronised audio clips from the
two software, without having to export them by hand?

Again, thank you for your incredible effort to produce Cinelerra GG and
thank you for your help.

--
Matteo Bini