On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 09:52 +0200, KH KH wrote:
> I have a precompiled cinelerra version using rpm.livna.org as a base
> See here:
> rpm -ivh http://rpms.kwizart.net/kwizart-release-8.rpm
> yum --enablerepo=kwizart install cinelerra
> shmmax is set by the package. (you won't have to tweak it)
> If you want , you can compile a newer snapshoot using the
> cinelerra-snapshot.sh
> from the cinelerra*.src.rpm

I tried that, and everything except one dependency worked. I got this
error:

Error: Missing Dependency: libx264.so.56()(64bit) is needed by package
ffmpeg-libs
Error: Missing Dependency: libx264.so.56()(64bit) is needed by package
mencoder

Trying to install or update libx264 told me that the package was already
installed, so I think I have an incompatible version. How should I
proceed?

Joona Palaste