Hi Einar, thanks for the reply,

I built and installed this version with '--prefix=/usr' and all the files
were installed to /usr and /usr/lib where you would expect, there is no
'cinelerra' folder in /usr/local/lib. When I run Cinelerra it visibly
scans all other plugins on the system including all my LADSPA audio
plugins on launch as usual. I'll try running it from the command line and
see if there is any meaningful output and I'll roll back to my previous
version and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion, -GLEN