Am Wed, 15 Jan 2014 23:29:42 +0100
schrieb "Herman Robak" <herman.ro...@gmail.com>:

> (The list server keeps bouncing e-mails from Raffaella,
> so I'm resending this, hoping it won't bounce my e-mail...)

I've got a lot reports from people who where unable to send mail to the
list. We should really move the ML over to our own server, everything
is prepared there since *YEARS*, we have some Mailinglists running
there reliably since the beginning. There where Plans to move the ML
over when we started the server (back in 2007?) which got never
accomplished.

Such move would be reasonable simple, setting up a new ML is only a few
clicks away. The only roadblocks are that someone (hermanr?) has to ask
the skolelinux.no admins for a tarball of the Mailinglist archive if we
want to retain that and a list of all subscribers so that we can
migrate them to the new list.

Further on a few hands might be needed as Mailinglist moderators, this
should be a really easy task, there is not that much traffic and most
things can be set up that they work reasonable well automatically. We
don't moderate/nanny users, only spam needs to be kept out.

        Christian