How big is your pcmcia flash card? As I recall, anything over 40M is considered a flash-disk, which is why it shows up as disk0: instead of slot0:
Joe On 4/25/07, Rick Kunkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Have people run into this before? Either I'm doing something really > stoopid, or my Googling skills are lacking... Or else it just doesn't > happen often... > > I have a 6509 with a Sup2. i'm trying to convert from hybrid mode to > native IOS mode. All seems pretty much OK, except for a couple of things. > > First, the Sup2 seems to prefer if you call the PCMCIA Flash "disk0:", not > "slot0:", like all the documenation suggests. I can deal with this... > > Second, my MSFC2 just won't see the Sup2's PCMCIA Flash or Sup2's > bootflash, which as far as I can tell, should be addressable by > "sup-slot0:" and "sup-bootflash:", respectively. > > The MSFC2 is currently running the MSFC2 ver of 12.1(8b)E20. > The Sup2 is running CatOS 8.8-4-1. > > I'm trying to get IOS 121-19.E1 on the things. I get it onto the Sup2 > disk0: (or slot0:...whatever), put the sup2 into rommon mode, and boot it, > but then when I get into the msfc2 rommon mode, i can't read the blasted > slot. > > Many thanks for a tip to get me past this simple step... > > Thanks, > > Rick Kunkel > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
