Afsheen Bigdeli wrote: > apparently the Cisco 3750G-16TD-E is considered to be > part of the 3750 line, and not the 3750-E line?
Ah, you're correct. I noticed the E on the end of the model and failed to realise that really refers to the 'enterprise' (now IP services... there's no end of amusement in Cisco's product name changes.) image rather than meaning it's part of the 3750-E series. I haven't dealt with this particular model of 3750 but it does look as though it's supported by the same IOS releases as the other 3750 and 3750G switches. I notice that given the introduction of the 3750-E series, the 16TD-E is now EoS from Oct 2007. > The other thing that stumps me is the odd failure mode. I'd expect the > switch to simply not boot, as opposed to functioning perfectly except > for when access to flash: is required. This does seem unusual - which other flash: related commands have you tried? (sh flash: / copy flash: tftp:) Also what are the exact errors you're receiving? It's probably worth trying an upgrade to a different release and if the problem remains, refer it to the TAC - unless someone else here has any useful input. Bear in mind that the first thing the TAC will probably tell you to do is to perform the upgrade using the tarball rather than the .bin file. (I'm truly sick of hearing this one) Regards, Brad _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
