Jeremy,

The standard ACL only matches on the source. If you want to match on
both source and destination then you need to use an extended ACL as
follow:

access-list 101 permit ip 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.15 2.2.2.0 0.0.0.15

route-map client-outbound permit 5
 match ip address 101
 set ip next-hop 5.5.5.5

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Stinson
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] Problem getting right result with PBR

Hello,

I'm having an issue getting PBR to work properly when I try to do both
source and destination routing. I have the following config:

interface FastEthernet1/0.103
 ip policy route-map client-outbound

access-list 13 permit 1.1.1.1 0.0.0.15
access-list 14 permit 2.2.2.2 0.0.0.15

route-map client-outbound permit 10
 match ip address 13
 set ip next-hop 4.4.4.4

This works, when enabled all traffic originating from 1.1.1.1/28 gets
routed to the correct place. But I want to say that any traffic coming
from
1.1.1.1/28 going to 2.2.2.2/28 goto next-hop 5.5.5.5. If I add a line
of:

route-map client-outbound permit 5
 match ip address 14
 set ip next-hop 5.5.5.5

Traffic is not matched and all traffic continues to go out rule #10. I
also
tried:

route-map client-outbound deny 5
 match ip address 14

And this doesn't help either. Any suggestions? This is running on
12.4(5a) on a 7206/400.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Jeremy 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to