I just reported a similar issue and was given Bug ID CSCek63433. Supposedly fixed in SRB1, whenever that shows up.
-C On May 16, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Rodney Dunn wrote: > On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:08:12PM -0400, Phil Rosenthal wrote: >> Two questions here, regarding RSP720: >> >> I've heard from some colleagues that there are some major bugs still >> with the RSP720 IOS (eg, enabling remote authentication will cause it >> to crash upon login). >> I don't own any myself though. >> I'd strongly advise testing in a lab before goign into production >> with it. The processor platform is completely changed versus the >> sup720. > > There is a SS bug on SRB for that. I'm having a hard time going back > to find it right now. SRB1 will be out soon and most likely SRB will > be deferred as soon as that comes out. I'd wait for SRB1. > >> >> >> Regarding SRB on Sup720: >> We run it in production, as stable as anything else on the 7600 has >> been for us. >> >> --Phil >> On May 16, 2007, at 10:37 AM, Phil Bedard wrote: >> >>> I am curious if anyone is using the RSP720/SRB software in a >>> production network yet, or using SRB in production with a Sup720? >>> What issues or anomalies you have run into to date. >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> Phil >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >>> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >> >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
