If there isn't a port level command to do L2 policing you are out of luck I think.
The only thing you could try but I doubt this would work is to define a L2 ACL that matches on the dmac going out that port and try a MQC policy to police. I don't know if that will work or not. Haven't tried it. Rodney On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 08:12:52AM -0400, The Father wrote: > No responses so far? > > Jose > > The Father wrote: > > Hi everyone. I'm trying to find a way to rate-limit or police to 3Mbps > > two of the switch ports on an 1811 router. I have configured both FE > > ports as follows: > > > > interface FastEthernet2 > > switchport access vlan 10 > > load-interval 30 > > ! > > interface FastEthernet9 > > switchport access vlan 10 > > load-interval 30 > > > > Now since these are basically layer 2 ports, I can't come up with a > > policy map or ACL to police them down to the 3Mbps value I want. > > Everything I try does not get matched. The router doesn't seem to > > support aggregate policing either so I'm kinda stuck. Are there any > > other options that would work? > > > > FYI, I'm running 12.4(6)T7 Advanced IP Services code. > > > > Thanks. > > > > Jose > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
