It wont be a brand newie, 2500 series routers (apart from 2509/2511's) were 
EOLd a LONG time ago. IIRC the 2509 and 2511 were only EOLd a few years ago, 
probably only because they were useful as console servers for remote 
management. That sort of functionality would now be replaced with something 
like a 2600/2600XM series router with an NM-32AS or similar.

It will be an 8 port hub, and I doubt very much that it will be manageable in 
any way, nor will you be able to address each port individually.

> 
> Hey guys,
> 
> I have been given a brand new Cisco 2505, which has 8 onboard Ethernet and 2
> Serial, but It has 2/2 Ram flash.
> 
> If I got the maximum 16/16 upgrade for it,  I could take IOS:
> c2500-is-l.123-22.bin is 16/16
> 
> But. what could I actually do with it?  In 12.3, is it still a 8 port hub,
> or are the Ethernet ports addressable?
> 
> Skeeve
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.skeeve.org
> Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 / skype://skeeve
> 
> eintellego - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.eintellego.net 
> --
> I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse 
> Si vis pacem, para bellum
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to