Hi Cisco-nsp I recently moved from a 7500 platform to a 6500 platform and I am now having netflow issues.
On the 7500 platform, the netflow flows used to have both source interface index and destination interface index, but since moving to the 6500 platform, the destination index is being set to zero. I am using version 5 of netflow. Does the 6500 platform support dest index in version 5 of netflow? Or is upgrading to version 9 of netflow my only option? Reading some of the docs about this, they do say that the dest index should work in IOS 12.1(13) and later. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/intsolns/netflsol/nfwhi te.htm#wp1030618 IOS Version: Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-PSV-M), Version 12.2(18)SXD7b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Config: mls flow ip interface-full mls flow ipv6 interface-full ip flow-export source Loopback0 ip flow-export version 5 ip flow-export destination xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 7003 ip flow-export destination xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 7003 interface GigabitEthernet4/1 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip flow ingress ip route-cache flow ip policy route-map SET-DSCP-PEERING end Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks heaps in advance. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
