-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Michael Malitsky wrote: > Hello, > > We are in the process of deploying an MPLS network (carrier-provided) to > connect several customers to a data center. The customer locations are > all separate entities and need to be completely isolated from each > other. The carrier is now telling us that they will only announce a > full set of routes (either through BGP or statically) to all locations, > and will not do any filtering or policy routing, or anything else in the > core. > So question is, how do I make sure the various customer locations stay > segregated? I know the easy answer is to write ACLs on the CPE routers > (which I am providing), but since they are not under my physical > control, that makes me somewhat uneasy. Are there any better solutions? >
Use VRF-lite on your data center CE to segregate the customers? - -- ========= bep -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.4 (MingW32) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFGewgUE1XcgMgrtyYRAroZAJwMY/j9niaKhd/Pg1aF7DsrnAnFVACfaOx0 M7DreE224wjP2SziSr6oAZs= =Mimi -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
