Updated IOS on 2950 to EA10 and did auto qos on gigabit interface. Nothing changed except that now I can change policy-map values and they are in effect immediately. In old IOS I should have removed policy in interface first and then apply it again.
Here is what I see (policy 8000000, burst 8192): iperf -c X.X.X.32 -i2 -t20 ------------------------------------------------------------ Client connecting to X.X.X.32, TCP port 5001 TCP window size: 8.00 KByte (default) ------------------------------------------------------------ [1816] local Y.Y.Y.195 port 24937 connected with X.X.X.32 port 5001 [ ID] Interval Transfer Bandwidth [1816] 0.0- 2.0 sec 32.0 KBytes 131 Kbits/sec [1816] 2.0- 4.0 sec 104 KBytes 426 Kbits/sec [1816] 4.0- 6.0 sec 96.0 KBytes 393 Kbits/sec [1816] 6.0- 8.0 sec 48.0 KBytes 197 Kbits/sec [1816] 8.0-10.0 sec 96.0 KBytes 393 Kbits/sec [1816] 10.0-12.0 sec 88.0 KBytes 360 Kbits/sec [1816] 12.0-14.0 sec 72.0 KBytes 295 Kbits/sec [1816] 14.0-16.0 sec 80.0 KBytes 328 Kbits/sec [1816] 16.0-18.0 sec 56.0 KBytes 229 Kbits/sec [1816] 18.0-20.0 sec 104 KBytes 426 Kbits/sec [1816] 0.0-20.3 sec 784 KBytes 316 Kbits/sec -- Roman Bestuzhev, System Administrator _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
