I have a situation with IS-IS that's perplexing me. I have a pair of core routers connected via an etherchannel. The etherchannel is also a 1Q trunk. The core routers have both routed connections to other routers as well as common VLANs w/ HSRP for non-router devices. My intention was to build and IS-IS adjacency over the native VLAN on the trunk. However I noticed that both routers are building adjacencies over 3 different VLANs that are permitted over that trunk. All 3 SVIs have IS-IS enabled on them.
I'm assuming that I probably shouldn't have IS-IS enabled on the SVIs but is redistributing connected interfaces that appropriate solution? I'm trying to eliminate as much redistribution as possible. Is there a better way to handle this? I do need L2 between the chassis for the non-routed links. Thanks Justin _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
