Bruce Pinsky wrote:
>> But nothing necessarily wrong with redistributing the connected
>> (possibly along with a route-map filter), both options would produce
>> basically the same result.
>>
> 
> I personally don't like the externals, but that's me.
> 
>>> If your IOS version supports it, you could use the
>>> "advertise-passive-only" option in IS-IS.
>> Bruce, what do you mean? This reduces the ISIS IP prefixes to a minimum,
>> but not sure if it addresses Justin's goal..
>>
> 
> My bad Oli....I was thinking he only cared about the VLAN interfaces not
> considering there were other active IS-IS speakers on the box.

Yeah, I've got quite a few routed interfaces with IS-IS adjacencies. 
These SVIs are really one-offs that I want to eliminate.  I've set as 
many SVIs as I can to passive.  Unfortunately I've got one that I'm 
building an adjacency across that I have to rework.  It's causing 2 
additional adjacencies between the 7600s, a L1 and a L2.

Thanks
  Justin
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to