The HPs are 802.1D. From my reading, the 3550 is supposed to interoperate :-)
Roy [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Is there a mismatch between STP versions--one running 802.1D and the other > running 802.1w? > > -tony > > -----Original Message----- > From: Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:14:23 > To:"[email protected]" <[email protected]> > Subject: [c-nsp] HP/Cisco Spanning Tree > > > I have to integrate a new Cisco 3550 into an existing network based > mostly on older HP Procurve units. Multiple VLANs are involved. When I > enabled spanning tree, the whole network seems to seize. I suspect some > sort of problem due to the default PVST. I guess I need to switch to > MST. Does anyone have any experience in this configuration? > > Roy > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
