Give these a shot.
Cable guide: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/mod-aux-dialout.html Config guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_tech_note09186a0 08009428b.shtml ----- Aaron Conaway > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Granados > Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:00 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] external modem on 2610 question > > This is probably a basic question but Google isn't yielding > the results I > need. I'm trying to attach an external modem to a 2610 for > backup purposes > (not use a WIC). Do I simply attach to the AUX port with the > console cable > or do I use the console port for this. Does anyone have a > pointer for > documentation on using an external modem with a 2600 series router? > > Thanks > Scott > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
