> I assume you'll be selling these people Internet access.  Their
> neighbours are also part of the Internet.  I see no reason why you
> should protect those from each other but not any other host connected to
> the Internet.

> (I, for one, will have my internet transparent please, thankyouverymuch)
>

Yep, its part of the rent. I'll be doing NAT to provide net access to them 
and firewalling the server doing the NAT. That's the plan for regular 
joes/janes, but if we get a tenant like you who wants to handle it 
themselves I'll just peel off a public IP and let 'em roll their own. 
Already have one, in fact, a fellow who wants to put a web server in my 
basement to take advantage of the 10Mb fiber connection we have to the net. 


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to