Hi all,
Has anyone experienced issues with both SRB and SRB1 and RSP720 3CXL and
the ip local policy route-map feature not matching?
I have a policy defined as follows:
ip local policy route-map Netflow-Priority
!
!
route-map Netflow-Priority permit 10
match ip address 190
set ip precedence flash-override
!
!
access-list 190 permit udp any host x.x.x.x eq 9998
access-list 190 permit udp any host y.y.y.y eq 9998
I am exporting to two separate hosts.
The netflow stream represents about 5 megabit/s of traffic, I am not
using sampling.
However, both the access list and the route-map increment their counters
very slowly, on the order of only a few packets per 10 seconds, whereas
the netflow stream is far in excess of that.
show ip access-list 190
Extended IP access list 190
10 permit udp any host x.x.x.x eq 9998 (*****41220***** matches)
*10 seconds later or so..*
show ip access-list 190
Extended IP access list 190
10 permit udp any host x.x.x.x eq 9998 (*****41224***** matches)
#show route-map Netflow-Priority
route-map Netflow-Priority, permit, sequence 10
Match clauses:
ip address (access-lists): 190
Set clauses:
ip precedence flash-override
Policy routing matches: ***520872*** packets, 644869560 bytes
* again about 10 seconds later *
#show route-map Netflow-Priority
route-map Netflow-Priority, permit, sequence 10
Match clauses:
ip address (access-lists): 190
Set clauses:
ip precedence flash-override
Policy routing matches: ***520873*** packets, 644871052 bytes
I am fairly sure that it has not been setting the IP precedence on any
of the packets. We have WRED configured on some interfaces and I don't
see anything large enough turning up in class 4 that looks like the
netflow data.
Has anyone experienced this issue, or do the counters not increment for
locally generated traffic?
Regards,
Anton
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/