On Fri, September 14, 2007 17:49, Jared Mauch wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 04:51:27PM +0000, Anton Smith wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Has anyone experienced issues with both SRB and SRB1 and RSP720 3CXL and
>> the ip local policy route-map feature not matching?
>>
>> I am fairly sure that it has not been setting the IP precedence on any
>> of the packets. We have WRED configured on some interfaces and I don't
>> see anything large enough turning up in class 4 that looks like the
>> netflow data.
>>
>> Has anyone experienced this issue, or do the counters not increment for
>> locally generated traffic?
>
>       The issue is that the traffic is generated on the PFC/DFC
> not on the RP.  Only traffic that is process switched will be matched
> by your policy.
>
>       - Jared

Ouch..

How should one go about classifying local traffic then? I tried an egress
service policy on one of the interfaces and that didn't work either, I
guess for the same reasons.

Any suggested workaround?

Regards,
Anton

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to