Look into service manager (10 users ok w/o license for testing) or work out a radius solution to assign profile at auth then disconnect the user (cpe will need to restart ppp) with radius-disconnect or an snmp write.
On 9/12/07, Tejal Shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi All, > > > > I m new to juniper. > > I need some info on junper erx-1410 with following scenario. > > > > We will use this as BRAS for aggregating metroE customers traffic. > > After authentication using pppoe all the user will have default profile > which will have access to only walled garden site. > > Subscriber will then access the portal page on select their profile and > same will get applied to their session on ERX without disconnection. > > > > I need > > > basic configuration on ERX for this and what command I > should pass via portal on BRAS so that changes in user profile will done > on their sessions. > > > > > > Regards > > Tejal Shah > > > > ============================================================================================================================ > > Disclaimer: > > This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and > confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may > review the policy at <a > href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a> > externally and <a > href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a> > internally within Tech Mahindra. > > ============================================================================================================================ > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
