I just installed an AIM-VPN-EP card in a 2611XM with 128Megs RAM. I'm getting this error message. Does this mean the card is defective?
Oct 4 10:30:09.122 MDT: %HW_VPN-1-LPRXERR: Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module0/2: Command Error IPSEC cmd=CRYPTO_ISA_SA_DELETE[0x30] Uproc cmd=DB Zero[50] status=Unknown[0x10F4] My policy block in the config (was working before I put the card in): crypto isakmp policy 5 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2 In other words, using this policy statement I have a working VPN, but when I install the VPN card I get error messages in the log of the router. Thanks for any ideas, Chris --- some of the show ver --- Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-JK9O3S-M), Version 12.3(22), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport Copyright (c) 1986-2007 by cisco Systems, Inc. Compiled Wed 24-Jan-07 16:49 by ccai Image text-base: 0x80008098, data-base: 0x81FF5390 ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(8r) [cmong 8r], RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) ROM: C2600 Software (C2600-JK9O3S-M), Version 12.3(22), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) uptime is 11 minutes System returned to ROM by reload at 17:06:01 MST Sun Feb 28 1993 System restarted at 10:20:05 MDT Thu Oct 4 2007 System image file is "flash:c2600-jk9o3s-mz.123-22.bin" <snip> cisco 2611XM (MPC860P) processor (revision 0x100) with 118784K/12288K bytes of memory. M860 processor: part number 5, mask 2 Bridging software. X.25 software, Version 3.0.0. SuperLAT software (copyright 1990 by Meridian Technology Corp). TN3270 Emulation software. 2 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s) 2 ATM network interface(s) 1 Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module(s) 32K bytes of non-volatile configuration memory. 49152K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write) _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
