Nevermind, got it going.

Must have been the original TFTP server I was using. Tried some different 
software and it worked fine.

Cheers,
Tom

> Hi all.
> 
> Having a bit of fun converting a currently Lightweight 1242AG access point to 
> Autonomous mode.
> 
> Attached is the output on the console that I get which should give you an 
> idea of what Im looking at.
> 
> Essentially what is happening is as follows:
> 
> 1. TFTP server running on 10.0.0.2 with a file named c1240-k9w7-tar.default, 
> which was originally c1240-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEA2.tar
> 2. Power down AP, press in Mode button, and power the AP back up. On the 
> console I see a message saying the button is pressed, so I release the Mode 
> button and it proceeds to download the file from the TFTP server
> 3. File is downloaded from the TFTP server, the AP verifies it, supposedly 
> its all good, and appears to be trying to download the file from the TFTP 
> server again
> 4. Eventually times out, and boots from the image stored in flash
> 
> Has anyone had any experience with this process that can tell me whether Ive 
> done anything wrong, missed a step, or need additional tools/files?
> 
> Thanks.
> Tom
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> ----------------------------------------------------
>      Name: 1242ag.txt
>      Type: text/plain
>  Encoding: base64
>    Length: 4.15 KB

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to