Great. I will see if I can get a SB107 to test at my home.
> -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of > Justin M. Streiner > Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 12:45 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] DSL router recommendation > > On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Joseph Jackson wrote: > > > Have you ever run into any problems with connecting them to a DSL > > network? Our users are all over the country and it > wouldn't be fun to > > find out that DSL provider A supports our routers but DSL provider B > > doesn't. Anyone ever run into that problem? > > At this point I haven't had that problem, but I haven't > deployed tons of > them yet. They work in the UK on BT's ADSL network, and the > DSL interface > configuration itself didn't require much in the way of > special magic. The > SB107 behaves pretty much like any other IOS device. The > built-in crypto > capabilities are also nice. I've set up a site-to-site > between an SB 107 > and an ASA5505 with no problems. > > jms > > >> -----Original Message----- > >> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of > >> Justin M. Streiner > >> Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 12:20 PM > >> To: [email protected] > >> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] DSL router recommendation > >> > >> On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Alex Balashov wrote: > >> > >>> I am accustomed to using the Cisco 837 with crypto module for this > >>> purpose. It has always served me extremely well. > >> > >> I've used the Cisco SB (Small Business) 107 ADSL router at > >> client sites > >> and they work great. They're also pretty reasonably priced. > >> > >> jms > >> _______________________________________________ > >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > >> > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
