I was kind of wondering the same thing... a couple hundred VLAN's spread
across several 6500's and never had an issue in 7 years.... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Raja Subramanian
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:36 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Removing VTP Server switch

On 11/6/07, Ian Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I do agree though that VTP is horrible if you have more than a small
office
> network with half a dozen vlans or so.  I've made it my mission to
eradicate
> it wherever I find it.

I have a network with a few dozen Cisco switches and ~ 50 VLANs.  I use
VTP, but have had no dramas so far (gulp!).

This thread has got me thinking twice about my setup.  What do you guys
recommend as an alternate to VTP?

TIA,

- Raja
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to