Andriy, I guess you would like to have direct routing, and not access to virtual servers (which should work by default).
You can set the "ROUTE_UNKNOWN_FLOW_PKTS" variable to 1, and this should make it work. I suggest you review the whole solution first, and only then apply this policy, because there are many ways to do different things on the CSM Arie -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andriy A. Yerofyeyev Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 23:27 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Cisco CSM behavior (Content Switching Module for 6500switch) Hello , I just trying to understand can Cisco CSM work as a basic router, eg can servers from two vlans , configured as SERVER vlans communicate with each other ? configuration is fairly basic, module contentswitchingmodule 7 vlan 604 client ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.224 gateway 192.168.0.254 ! vlan 606 server ip address 10.100.119.250 255.255.255.0 vlan 607 server ip address 10.101.120.250 255.255.255.0 seems to servers from vlan 606 and 607 cannot communicate with each other. they can ping their gateway (.250) and even ip address of csm 192.168.0.1 but cannot reach each other. May be I miss something ? Cisco , however , mention in "Networking with the Content Switching Module" in section "CSM Inline, MSFC on Client Side" Server-to-server Layer 3 communications pass through the CSM. This means servers CAN communicate through CSM. -- Best regards, Andriy A. Yerofyeyev. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
