Say you want to scp ios from router 1 onto router 2 disk2: on router 2 set up aaa new-model aaa authentication login default local aaa authorization exec default local username steve priviledge 15 password steve
then on router 1 where you have the ios: copy disk2:iosimage.bin scp://[EMAIL PROTECTED] -lmn On Jan 8, 2008 12:47 PM, Raymond, Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > So I can easily scp an image from my workstation onto a router. But I > cannot seem to scp IOS files between routers (sup720s, SRB2 code). Am > 99% certain I did so in the past, but no amount of monkeying could get > it to work recently. Failure indication varies (it happens > immediately), but it usually reports permission denied or file not > found. The target media was either disk0: or sup-bootdisk: . Tried all > manner of path permutations. > > Has anyone got a working CLI example that works? > > Thanks! > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
