Ted Mittelstaedt wrote: >> Does Cisco do anything to stop these kind of antics: >> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cpg/536118581.html > > I think Cisco probably figures anyone smart enough to get > a CCIE would not be dumb enough to respond to this ad. I > particularly loved the line: > > "I am prepared to offer you some, although not a lot of > compensation in the form of computer training (if someone > on your staff needs training) or perhaps eReferenceware" > > In short, "you give me something worth a pile of money to > my company and I'll give you nothing in return" > > Keep in mind if they actually offered money to a CCIE that > would essentially mean the CCIE was on the payroll - in which > case the setup becomes exactly the same as every other Cisco > Partners that employs CCIE's.
How does it work when a company hires a CCIE as an "outside consultant"? (In the US, being on a 1099 instead of a W-2 is basically what I mean.) Peace... Sridhar _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
