Pah, posting has been removed, what did it say? Hank Nussbacher wrote: > On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Scott Keoseyan wrote: > >> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- >> Hash: SHA1 >> >> http://www.rentacert.com/ > > C00l! I bet some college kid got $4M in VC money from some Sand Hill pimp > for that site. > > :-) > > -Hank > >> >> Takes the cheapening to a whole new level... >> >> It appears, however, that someone has shown them the error of their ways >> and they are no longer enticing people to sell their certifications and >> are now focused on tech-placement. When I saw this site a few months >> ago, they were paying a lot of money (up to $1000 US per month if I >> remember right) for certain certs, including CCIE. There's a note on >> the main page about "What happened to our rental certification program". >> >> I seem to remember some rules that Cisco maintained about transferring >> your cert centered around frequency and time between. Like, you >> couldn't simply hop from one company to the next without there being a >> gap of some kind, but I guess they did away with those rules. >> >> >> Scott Keoseyan >> CCIE #5885 > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
