I'm no genius, but "Last reset from warm-reset" indicates to me there was no power loss.
Robert Howard Jones wrote: > Hi, > > Please could I get the confirmation of your collective experience? > > We have a group of three older Catalysts at a customer site that > apparently reboot all together (within a second) and for no reason every > 10-15 days or so. > > On each switch, for show version it shows: > System returned to ROM by power-on > [...] > Last reset from warm-reset > > Can this mean anything *other* than the obvious reason that something > onsite disconnected the switches from their power supply (bad PDU, > breaker, cable, office cleaner etc)? > > I'm hoping that it can't, because it would be a much simpler explanation > than anything software-related that affects two different switch product > ranges and two different IOS versions, but I was curious for a second > opinion before we get the witchhunt going ;-) > > Thanks in advance for any confirmation or extra info, > > Howie > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ -- Robert Harris Network Operations Information Resources, CaTS The University of Texas at Dallas _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
