Hi Peter, The command same-security-traffic permit intra-interface is not in the config but am I likely to break anything if I use it?
W On 31/03/2008, Peter Rathlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 21:01 +0100, William wrote: > > I did try the icmp permit commands but that still doesnt fix my issue. > > I also get DENY's come up in the logs when I try to telnet to the > > devices over the vpn (on the client 800 end). > > > > > > %ASA-3-106014: Deny inbound icmp src inside:11.11.11.1 dst > > > > inside:22.22.22.2 (type 8, code 0) > > > This is an ICMP deny, specifically addressed by the "icmp permit" > commands. If you get denys from TCP connections the log messages will be > different. They should actually tell you which ACL denies the traffic. > (If it says "" it's an implicit deny on an interface without an ACL.) > Their format (the log message number) could give a clue. > > I'm just shooting in the dark, but according to the above message the > traffic enters and exits the same interface; do you have the > "same-security-traffic permit intra-interface" command for that? > > Otherwise I'm blank. :-) > > Regards, > > Peter > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
