Maybe it would be easier if you just pasted your config in rather than  
us keep guessing, but I can add to the guess list.. :)

do you have nat-control turned on? if so have you got your nat 0  
statement setup for the IPSEC traffic?

Ben

On 01/04/2008, at 8:08 PM, William wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> I went ahead and enabled it in the end, it stopped the error messages
> (denys) coming up in the logs but my data still isnt passing through.
> I'm still abit lost as to whats causing my issue, do you think it
> could be to with my ISAKMP/IPSEC settings? I'm not so sure because the
> logs show PHASE1&2 completed without any problems. :(
>
> Regards,
>
>
> On 01/04/2008, Peter Rathlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 09:05 +0100, William wrote:
>>> The command same-security-traffic permit intra-interface is not in  
>>> the
>>> config but am I likely to break anything if I use it?
>>
>>
>> Well, you're likely to break the security that is there from the
>> beginning, without this command. You could compare it to "local proxy
>> arp". It will not stop any traffic flows that already work, just  
>> allow
>> some more ones.
>>
>> Reference for the command:
>>
>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/command/reference/s1_72.html#wp1289167
>> http://tinyurl.com/2ateua
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to