Hi all,

I'm currently working on a project that involves a number of sites which all 
have the potential to cross talk to each other.

The concept of configuring dual hub - dual DMVPN layout is great, however I 
don't really want to mix my internal and public facing traffic on the same 
devices (in this case would be NPE-G2's/ 7201's without an accelerator), 
although I'd like to hear peoples views and experiences on this, as well as the 
level's of throughput they have got doing IPSec on the G2.

The levels of traffic are generally sub 8Mbps, and I the busy core sites are 
less than 20Mbps.

I'm also open to any other ways to do this whether that be using vendor X's 
devices or the such.

All advice and experiences much appreciated!

Thanks,

S
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to