-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Hi,
...just took the list on CC again :-) Again - take a look at the IPSLA user guide - everything's explained in there. There are quite some issues to take care of when deploying IPSLA, e.g. one-way delay needs absolutely synchronized clocks. You can find more hints and background information in this document. On Friday 11 April 2008, Wagh, Shivani K (GE, Research, non-ge) wrote: > I am using LatestJitter probe stats.Can you please rectify me on this > . > For calculating the Jitter values I am using : > rttMonLatestJitterOperMaxOfPositivesSD > rttMonLatestJitterOperMaxOfPositivesDS > rttMonLatestJitterOperMaxOfNegativesSD > rttMonLatestJitterOperMaxOfNegativesDS > For Packet Loss: > rttMonLatestJitterOperPacketLossSD > rttMonLatestJitterOperPacketLossDS correct. > > These are the objects I am picking for the jitter and packet loss. > I am now confused on how to pick the data for delay. > Is this OID correct rttMonLatestJitterOperOWSumSD as stated above - one-way delay needs synchronization better than ntp... For 2-way delay you could use RttMonLatestJitterOperRTTMax. Regards, Andy - -- Andreas Bourges CCIE #6947 (R&S,C&S) GSM: +49 178 7072022 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.isarnet.de http://www.isarflow.de - -------------------------------------------- IsarFlow Hotline: +49-811-99829-270 - -------------------------------------------- IsarNet Software Solutions GmbH Terminalstrasse Mitte 18 85356 Muenchen Sitz der Gesellschaft: Oberding Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 160131 USt.-ID Nr. DE246540332 Geschaeftsfuehrung: Andreas Perthel, Harald Weikert - -------------------------------------------- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFH/0PjRrny/uOBVy4RAidZAJ47YwBCjgnSStqqc+KncVPzJEq77QCdH62h ObPuMuUJAk7OrxoIveRHVSA= =sopj -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
