Why not "mess" with radius? It'll apply the route & let ospf do the rest regardless of which nas takes the call. I may be missing something, but I don't believe an alternate elegant/clean solution exists. It's worked fine for us for many years.
cheers, brian On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Paul Stewart wrote: :Hi folks. : : : :We're working on a project to expand some access equipment (ADSL access). :I'm trying to figure out the best approach for customers who have their own :netblocks.. Such as a /29. Today, customers who have their own netblocks :connect and receive a single /32 static address via our Radius servers. :Then in the access device (7206VXR) we have a static route statement to send :the /29 towards the established /32. : : : :When we finish our upgrades, the /32 static could come into our network from :up to 3 of the 7206VXR's providing the service. Our network is pure OSPF :except for these few static routes. : : : :Without messing with Radius, what options do I have to inject these routes :towards the endpoints when they are changing different devices all the time? :This seems like such a simple question but I have yet to come up with an :elegant solution ;) I was thinking that somewhere in our core we could put :the static routes in place? : : : :Take care, : : : :Paul : : : : : : : :_______________________________________________ :cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] :https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp :archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ : -- ___________________________________ Brian Wallingford Director, Network Operations MegaNet Communications, TCIX, Inc. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
