Thanks.... So if I go the radius route, if there a way for me to inject a /32 for the connection itself and then inject a route towards that /32?
Take care, Paul -----Original Message----- From: Gert Doering [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 12:04 PM To: Paul Stewart Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Static Routing Question Hi, On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 06:58:05PM -0400, Paul Stewart wrote: > Without messing with Radius, what options do I have to inject these > routes towards the endpoints when they are changing different devices all the time? Put the routes into Radius. Everything else is just broken. > This seems like such a simple question but I have yet to come up with > an elegant solution ;) I was thinking that somewhere in our core we > could put the static routes in place? Radius. (You could do it with BGP, and setup the next-hop accordingly, but it's still broken to tie "radius things" to "static configuration things that depend on radius things") gert -- USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW! //www.muc.de/~gert/ Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [EMAIL PROTECTED] fax: +49-89-35655025 [EMAIL PROTECTED] _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
