It's almost all web traffic. I think the ACL's are very straightforward, basically the ones that the security audit recommended. Is there a good way to monitor the firewall/ips system?
Thanks, Dan. On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Richard Golodner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Dan should not be a problem at all. What kind of traffic are you pushing > now? As long as your security ACL's are straightforward and not complex you > should be fine. Also max out the memory so you can keep multiple images in > the box in case you need to change on the fly. By the way I really lie the > FW feature set in 12.4. > > most sincerely, Richard > > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Letkeman > Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 12:36 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] 2801 - can it handle this? > > Hello, > > I have a 2801 router with the firewall IOS. I have a 10mbit > connection to the internet. There will be anywhere from 100-300 users > using this router for browsing the internet at one time. > > I will be running ips and some security acl's. No voip, maybe one or > two video connections. > > Will this router be able to handle this amount of connections? > > Thanks, > Dan. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
