2801 will be able to handle that situation.

As others may have said...finding an IOS that works for you may be a 
challenge.

tv
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dan Letkeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 12:36 AM
Subject: [c-nsp] 2801 - can it handle this?


> Hello,
>
> I have a 2801 router with the firewall IOS.   I have a 10mbit
> connection to the internet.  There will be anywhere from 100-300 users
> using this router for browsing the internet at one time.
>
> I will be running ips and some security acl's.  No voip, maybe one or
> two video connections.
>
> Will this router be able to handle this amount of connections?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to