CCO Clearly shows the minimum IOS required.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/product_data_sheet0900aecd80710c88.html
Table 2. Minimum Cisco IOS Software Requirements

      Minimum Cisco IOS Software Feature Set
     Minimum Cisco IOS Software Release

      IP BASE
     . 12.4(11)XW4
      . 12.5T first release (TBD)


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tojonirina RAONISOAFIANINANA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:52 AM
Subject: [c-nsp] My Cisco 3825 doesn't support HWIC 2CE1T1-PRI ?


> Hi all !
>
> I want to configure a HWIC 2CE1T1-PRI with a Cisco 3825 (IOS
> "c3825-adventerprisek9-mz.124-12.bin"), but when I try to configure it, I
> always get an error message.
>
> Here is the config and the error message:
>
>                 Router#conf t
>                 Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with
> CNTL/Z.
>                 Router(config)#network-clock-participate wic 0
>                 WIC slot is empty or does not support clock participate
>                 Router(config)#
>                 Router(config)#
>
> Please, could someone give me a solution for this problem ?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Tojo
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to