Hi, folks hope someone here can clue me in on what I need to do. I currently have a cisco 7200 that I setup a while back for RBE DSL and it's been working great with no issues. We also have a redback terminating DSL/PPPOE that we want to shutdown. What we are going to do is move the PPPOE customers from the redback to the same cisco as the RBE DSL customers.
The PPPOE customers will be on different VPI/VCI's so I'm assuming I can have RBE and PPPOE coexist without issues. The telco needs to know my mac address for the cisco to add to their bridge table. Looking at my config I noticed I have a mac-address on the ATM, mac-address 0000.0cca.22dc. Should this mac-address be the fast0 interface's mac address thats connected to the gateway? I'm trying to figure out what mac-address they are looking for. I would apriciate if someone could point me in the direction for getting RBE/PPPOE working together on the same router. interface ATM5/0 description VZ CIRTUIT ID 95HFGJ6XXXX mac-address 0000.0cca.22dc no ip address no ip redirects no ip unreachables ip route-cache policy ip route-cache flow load-interval 30 no atm oversubscribe atm scrambling cell-payload atm uni-version 3.1 atm ilmi-keepalive arp arpa arp timeout 0 ! interface ATM5/0.100201 point-to-point ip unnumbered Loopback1 ip access-group dsl-inbound in no ip redirects no ip unreachables ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly ip route-cache same-interface no ip mroute-cache ip policy route-map FA20RM no snmp trap link-status atm route-bridged ip pvc 1/201 encapsulation aal5snap service-policy output fbwfq Thanks, ---------------------------------------------------- Paulo Amaral MegaNet Communications P: 508 646 0030 ----------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
