Hi, I've run into a problem with our Wireless Network that I can't resolve and Google's not helping out much!
I've got a Cisco 4402 Controller with 14 1242 AP's. Until very recently, all has been fine and the system's been running without problem. The controller's been power cycled during a outage, and now none of the AP's will join back up. The controller is logging these two messages: May 21 20:49:52 172.21.8.3 May 21 20:50:47.987 spam_lrad.c:1368 LWAPP-3-DECODE_ERR: Error decoding discovery request from AP 00:1f:9d:21:e1:a0 May 21 20:49:52 172.21.8.3 May 21 20:50:47.987 spam_lrad.c:1209 LWAPP-3-DISC_INTF_ERR2: Ignoring discovery request received on a wrong VLAN (3) on interface (1) in L3 LWAPP mode for each AP every ten seconds. I can't think of anything that's changed on the setup, and am really stumped as to what's going on. The AP's are assigned their IP's via DHCP with Option 43 configured, and are all in VLAN 3, with the ap-manager interface configured appropriately. I'm wandering if there's any strange SSL certificate issue, but can't really find any documentation to clarify what it might be. Any help would be very gratefully received! Rupert _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
