Thanks for all who responded to my question from last week regarding an L2TPv3 
tunnel between two 3640s. I've got the config redone using loopback addresses. 
Now, I think I'm having a bit of trouble with authentication.

One of the 3640s authenticates logins using tacacs+. The other is a spare that 
I've added to the network on the local side and authenticates locally. Both 
sides say the tunnel is established, but the remote side (the tacacs+ side) 
seems to be stuck in a wt-sss state. The local side is in a wt-rep, but never 
gets a RemID from the remote side. I have a password set in the l2tp-class, the 
same password on both sides. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

--Steve

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator, 
The Office of Information Technology
Dayton Public Schools
115 S. Ludlow St. 
Dayton, OH 45402
 
Office (937) 542-3149
Cell (937) 673-6779
Direct Connect: 137*131747*8
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to