> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:cisco-nsp-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Van Tol
> Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:17 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] Strange switchport traffic problem
>
> Hi all,
> I am encountering a strange problem that I don't think I've ever seen
> before.  I've got an ME3400-12CS switch with an 'up/up' interface
> that is showing no traffic on the input/output rate counters, but the
> 'packets output' and 'bytes output' counters are incrementing.  Also,
> my NMS is showing about 4-5Mb/s output on this port.  Here's the port
> config and 'show int' output - timestamp shows timespan and rate of
> increase:

Posting for posterity...this is not a known bug, but TAC agrees it was "weird" 
and had no suggestions besides shut/no shut on the port (did it), swapping the 
SFP (couldn't do it), or reloading the switch (did it, now it works).  Waiting 
to find out if it qualifies for a bug filing.

-evt
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to