Roy wrote:

Unfortunately, the large ISP is one of the low cost leaders so while the people that answer the phones are responsive, they refer it off to the "experts" who haven't done much. I set up a test router and gave them the passwords and their response was "we aren't allowed to configure your router". I want to thank the subscribers to the list for their suggestions and help. I will send along updates and the final resolution for the edification of all.

Can you do an extended ping sourced from your loopback to the ISP neighbor's loopback? By what means do the loopbacks have a route to each other?

Do you have a static host route to their loopback pointed to their end of the link between you, and do they have a similar one to your loopback?

--
Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Impulse Internet Service  -  http://www.impulse.net/
Your local telephone and internet company - 805 884-6323 - WB6RDV
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to