Hi all,

I recently turned up a 3640 running 12.3 latest Enterprise code and OSPF. 
Everything works as expected, except that the device will not send an OSPF trap 
OSPF state changes on any of it's interfaces. I do receive syslog messages for 
the OSPF state changes.
log-adjacency-changes is on in my OSPF config, and all the trap types under 
"snmp-server enable traps" are active.
There is no "snmp-server enable traps ospf" command available.
I tried changing to 12.3 latest IP Plus code, with no change.
I'm about to try other code versions, possibly even some 12.2 code, but I 
figure that there's got to be something new to 12.3 or the 3640 that I'm 
missing.
Thanks in advance,

--
Jared Gillis - [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Sonic.net, Inc.
Network Operations                        2260 Apollo Way
707.522.1000 (Voice)                      Santa Rosa, CA 95407
707.547.3400 (Support)                    http://www.sonic.net/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to