Hi all,

I need to redesign an smaill network here.
It is working with now with just a 2950 but I would like to improve the
availability.

I have some dudes that they will be probably answered in some place in
Internet but I didn't find that place yet.

The actual scenario is:
1 x 2950 connected to a 3750 stack

The future scensario I would like to have is:
2 x 2950 connected to a 3750 stack

Well, the reason to use 2950 is that we have several 2950 switches here
and there is no reason to make a new invesment since they are enough for
our requirements, they load is also quite small.

I would like to do a cluster with the 2950 switches probably using some
GigaStack Gbics.

The question is...
As soon as I create the cluster in the 2950 switches, is it possible to
create a port-channel (one port from one 2950 and one port from the
other 2950) against a port-channel at the 3750 stack side?

I hope someone in this list can answer that.

Thanks in advance. 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to