Hi everyone,

We have a scenario regarding VLANs in which I'm confused as to how to access the remote switches:


        COE
        2924 XL
        native vlan 1
          |
          |
        trunk
          |
        vlans 500, 501, 502
          |
          |
        intermediary network
        5500
        /   |    \
       /    |      \
   trunk   trunk    trunk
   /        |          \
CPE        CPE2       CPE3
2924 XL    2924XL     2924XL
vlan 500   vlan 501   vlan 502


Untagged traffic does not pass from CPE to COE through the intermediary.

I'm confused as to how I need to configure things VLAN-wise in order to be able to remotely manage the CPE switches from the CO, through the independent intermediary. The native and management VLAN is 1 on the CPE side.

Could someone point me in the direction on the most appropriate way to make the CPE gear reachable?

Thanks,

Steve
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to