Hi, probably someone can help me to answer the following question.
I have a VPN router (Router_a) with 2 interfaces connected to 2 ISP's with 2 IP's and I have a homeoffice with a small VPN router (Router_b) connected to one ISP with one interface and one IP. Now I want to use DPD to check which route to use to connect from Router_b to Router_a. ISP1 is the default, ISP2 is backup. As far as I understand DPD is a keepalive to check if a peer is up and switches between peers and does not do anything with the routing. So it checks only if the key exchange works and peer is established within same tunnel. If it is like that, I can not use DPD to solve my problem and should use track and ip sla monitor. Best Stefan -- Stefan Hegger Internet System Engineer Lycos Europe GmbH Carl-Bertelsmann Str. 29 Postfach 315 33312 Gütersloh Phone: Tel: +49 5241 8071 334 Fax: +49 5241 80671 334 Mobile: +49 170 1892720 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gütersloh Amtsgericht Gütersloh, HRB 2157 Geschäftsführer: Christoph Mohn <http://www.lycos-europe.com/L/A/> _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
